Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year!

Can you believe it is almost 2008? I remember as a kid thinking that I would be 26 when the year 2000 rolled around and that seemed really old. Now here it is almost 2008. Where does the time go? What have I been doing all these years?!? I know! - In 2000 I had my first child, soon followed by two more. When I look back to 2000, I can hardly believe how far we have come as a family. All the things we have accomplished, how we have grown, all the incredible ups and downs. It really is amazing. What I most notice though, is through all the worry and stress - we are doing great. I am lucky to have such a wonderful family. While I don't really like to do resolutions, this year I have one. I WILL NOT WORRY (so much)! Things seem to turn out OK whether or not I obsess about them. This is a big issue for me, so I think I will limit my resolutions to this one cause. I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year! If you do make resolutions - Good Luck!

3 comments:

Bitterbetty said...

My mom says 98% of what you worry about never happens or works out just fine.

She's all smart like that. Maybe you can tell yourself that when the worries creep in.

I am resolving once again to be better organized and take better care of myself health wise. I hope I do better than last year!

Montessori Mama said...

Oh, I second that! I am a big worry-wart. Great one. I am also resolving to take better care of my health. Happy New Year friend.
In PEACE
Jennifer
aka Montessori Mama

allinarow said...

love the blog! can't wait to read more past posts.

Sometimes I schedule a little block of worry time--like 15 minutes. So, when a worry sneaks in, I tell it "not till 5:30!" you gotta worry at least a little right?

My resolution is to not worry what anyone thinks.