Sunday, February 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

I am a little over excited because I have been tagged for the first time! Montessori Mama* (see sidebar for link) has tagged me for the following:

1. Name one thing you do everyday.

I read the comics before I go to work.

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.

How to become a great public speaker.
How to get over my fear of flying.

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.

Rollar skates
Cassette tapes
The Eagles (played constantly on car trips by my parents!)

4. Name four thing you love to eat but rarely do.

Ice cream sandwiches
mangoes
Hostess cupcakes
Shamrock Shakes from McDonalds

5. Names five things/people that make you feel good.

Snuggling with my children in the morning
A clean house
Finishing a sewing project
My garden (especially the harvest)
Watching the birds at our bird feeder

6. List six facts about yourself.

I like a lot of quiet time and go to bed early
I read everyday - but am tired of memoirs
I play the clarinet in a woodwind quintet
I have a degree in German, but speak it very poorly!
I can not stand the scent of Dial soap - it makes me physically ill


I tag - Allinarow and Dustpan Alley!


*MM is a wonderful blog - you must check it out! ;-)

3 comments:

Montessori Mama said...

I was going to write Hostess cakes too! He-he And hey, thanks for the plug! I loved your answers and look forward to future posts.
~~MM

allinarow said...

I'm such a slow tag player! I saw this & then got sucked into orientation this week. not sure what it means to be tagged exactly, but i'm honored!

Angelina said...

I haven't visited in a while and I'm so excited to see that you've added pictures!!!

OK, I'll play. Tomorrow probably.

I love knowing more things about people.