Friday, November 14, 2008

One of many reasons


I have a VERY VERY chatty 4 year old. We spend a lot of time together and yet he never manages to run out of things to say. This is even more unusual given the fact that the four other of us are pretty silent, introverted folk. Where did he come from!?! We often wonder this. But, he really is a ray of sunshine. I look at him and think everyone should have such a happy soul in their life. I hope he never loses this. Today he was overjoyed to discover that: "Mom, mom! Look! I can control my eyebrows!" It made his day and mine.

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Yep, he's a good one. To paraphrase Kelvin, even though L is four, he's a really good friend!
Fabulous picture.

danack said...

I love moments like that. You can tell he has a lot of personality just from the photo. How nice that he is so good at brightening your day!