One Joy, One Sorrow has developed a new email/blog quiz. I really liked the questions, as they are a lot more thought provoking then other meme. Following are my answers!
1. What was the last thought you remember having before you read this question?
* That I need to figure out how our church's Facebook page should run.
2. What do you consider your three greatest strengths?
* I have great follow-through, determined, and optimistic.
3. How do you know when you're happy?
* When I am not obsessing about something and my mind is at ease.
4. How do you measure and define success?
* I measure it through how happy my family and I are.
5. When was the last time you did something that surprised you?
* When I actually flew on an airplane (I have a horrible fear of flying) without my children and was gone for four days - all by myself!
6. Fight, flight or freeze?
* Freeze - I am the last person you want in an emergency!
7. Who or what makes you feel safe?
* My dad.
8. How do you know when to quit? (How about when not to?)
* When I can't stop thinking about an issue and my anxiety becomes uncontrollable. I will continue as long as I can mange it and there is a definite end point.
9. What motivates you?
* The need for change.
10. What do you want your epitaph to say?
* Knock, Knock - Who's there? - Pizza. - Pizza who? - PIZZA PIZZA
11. How would you describe your experience in school?
12. What's the one toy you remember most fondly from your childhood?
* I didn't have many toys. I mostly remember all the great books.
13. What changed between yesterday and today?
* The weather.
14. If you could have any food or drink you wanted at this exact moment, what would it be?
* Watermelon and rhubarb bars
15. What's your favorite thing about yourself?
* I can usually very easily see both sides of an argument.
16. How do you know when you're in love?
* Can you really define it?
17. What is the greatest sacrifice you've ever made? (Was it worth it?)
* Still living in S.L. Some days yes, some no.
18. How do you de-stress?
* Sewing, long walks
19. Who or what is the most important thing in your life right now?
* My family, nothing else comes close.
20. Name one thing you intend to do tomorrow.
* Take a wonderful friend to lunch!