Saturday, April 4, 2009

Finished!

I have been participating in the Oh Fransson - Mod Sampler Quilt-A-Long and I am DONE!!!



I sometimes feel like I must be the slowest quilter in the world and when I am done, I swear I will never do another one ;-). I don't even make complicated quilts - as evidenced above. I have total admiration for all those women and men who have the patience to truly turn out works of art. My hat is off to you!

More pictures at my flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24941279@N03/

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

What a great sampler quilt. Always looking for something to over-occupy my time...

plaidshoes said...

Thanks, Bridgett. This was actually a very easy design and I added more blocks to make it fit our bed. I know what you mean, though - I totally did not have time for this, but managed to squeeze it in ;-)

Anonymous said...

certainly looks very impressive to me!
Mary