Friday, May 1, 2009

Regen, Regen, und mehr Regen...

Dear Rain,

I just want to let you know how much I appreciate all the hard work you do. Without you, there would be no green grass, beautiful flowers, fresh water, and pollen-free air. Lately, you have gone above and beyond the call of duty - so why not take a break? Give yourself a mini-vacation, you deserve it. We will be waiting with freshly planted tomatoes and sun-exhausted children for your return.

All the best,
t.

UPDATE: Vielen Dank! I am so glad you decided to take a break, you really have earned it.

1 comment:

Angelina said...

You know, this last couple of days was the first time in years that I wished the rain would go away for longer. I have so much to do in the garden. It can come back when I'm done!

Of course it's supposed to rain for days now.

I'm glad you guys got a little break though.