Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Era

Well, it is done. All three are officially registered for school. I can't believe my youngest is starting kindergarten. I remember when he was born thinking, "well, now I have five more years!". Now, I don't. The five years are up. I will really miss him. I call him my sidekick because he goes with me everywhere. We are always together. Now he will be gone half the day and, soon, the whole day. He is excited, though. He finally gets to go to school where his brother and sister attend. He has a great teacher and I know will really enjoy the class. It is just hard for me. I like having my children around and it will seem empty without them here for much of the day. It really is the beginning of a new era for me. I am curious to see where it leads.

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Oh that is hard to hear. Because I just hit the five year snooze alarm myself...

Anonymous said...

i'm excited to hear how the transtion goes for you this year. Good luck settling into this new beginning.
xxoo
mary