Thursday, September 3, 2009

Landscaping

To get the kids to school, I have to take pretty busy road with a lot of random businesses and restaurants. As there are a lot of stop lights, I have plenty of opportunity to look around and take stock of the neighborhood. I must say, I am continually impressed by the Ponderosa. They obviously have someone dedicated to landscaping. Their restaurant is beautifully adorned with so many flowers. It is quite impressive and gives me a little joy everyday. Second to them is Longhorn Steakhouse. Today I noticed they had pulled their summer flowers and now I am looking forward to what they will do for the fall. I am beginning to wonder if there is some sort of link between steakhouses and landscaping. Whatever it is, I am appreciative of their efforts.

No comments: