Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sewing Sites - Part II

I realized that I left off some of my other favorite sewing sites, so here they are:

Pink Chalk Studio - She is great about showcasing new fabrics, tutorials and general sewing trends. She also has the best coverage of the Quilt Show. (Oh to have unlimited time and money to sew!)

Heather Ross - It took me awhile to truly appreciate her designs, but now I love them. Her fabric reminds me of old style children's books - specifically Go Dog Go!.

Sew Mama Sew - Excellent site for sewing ideas. They often have theme months. This month is scrap busters. Check out their gift ideas for the holidays. They also run an online store.

Aunty Cookie - I love her self produced, quirky fabrics and designs.

BurdaStyle - This an open source site that Burda and any one else can upload patterns for you to download. Usually they are free or for very little cost. Plus, people often post their results.

Enjoy!


No comments: