Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It Begins

Our asparagus is coming up beautifully. I can't wait to eat it tonight! Also returning is the rhubarb, raspberries, strawberries, rosemary, chives and oregano. It is all very exciting. Now, I just need to get myself in gear and get the rest of the garden going. I have some sprouts started inside, but the main garden is in dire need of cleaning and care. Hopefully this weekend. Unfortunately we had just enough rain this past weekend, that the ground was too wet to really work with. We did manage, though, to get two Honey Crisp apple trees planted. Now, to find a walnut tree. As always, the plans remain large but life doesn't always cooperate. Who says gardening isn't an adventure?

1 comment:

Modern Girl said...

That asparagus is creepy looking! No wonder my boyfriend is scared of the stuff.