Monday, June 28, 2010

Don't Be Tempted

This past weekend we were up in my hometown (Cedar Falls, Iowa - totally awesome place) for their town celebration. I really like going there for it because we get to visit my mom and they have a great parade. Like all town parties, there was a plethora of food booths. I usually go for the funnel cake or mini donuts, but this year Husband spotted fried Snickers*. Very intriguing. I could tell Husband wanted to try them, but was being too practical to spend the three bucks. I have no problem with that, so I bought a couple. It looks like a rectangle corndog on a stick. I took a bite and was completely disappointed. It was basically a chocolatey, peanuty, breaded melty mess. Next time I want a melted snickers I will just hold it in the sun and then eat it. So I warned you all! Spend the three dollars on the funnel cake - they never disappoint.


*At first I thought he said "stickers" and I could not understand why anyone would want to eat fried stickers. Who would even think of that?

No comments: