Monday, August 23, 2010

Adjusting & Another blog?

I am still trying to get my groove to the new schedule. It feels all backwards. The days are quiet, but then the evenings are busy, busy, busy. The insurance guy finally called and will be here tomorrow. Hopefully, then, I can get moving on some house projects. I am also really missing my sewing area. While it was only minimally affected by the water, it is not usable due to everything piled in the room (to rescue from the water). I had just started a small quilt for my daughter and now don't have any room to work on it. Seeing Bridgett's beautiful quilt, makes me anxious to get moving again on it. Tomorrow I will be working at the kids library, so that will get me out of the house for awhile! I am not sure I am so good with being alone so much.

I am also pondering starting a another blog. I am not sure if I am ready to really tread in this area, but it will have to do with living in a changing suburb. By that, I mean one that is becoming more racially and culturally diverse and the benefits and challenges it brings. Any interest in that topic?

3 comments:

NFQ said...

The new blog sounds interesting to me; I'd read it. Would you keep writing here too, or switch over entirely?

Bridgett said...

Thanks!

I think it sounds like an interesting topic. I of course would read...

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you might choose to write more w/your new schedule. Sounds like a great idea.
Mary