Thursday, September 2, 2010

Illness & Girl Scouts

It seems like the moment we stepped foot in the school, we got sick. I have had at least one sick child (often at home) since school started. Now I have got it, yay. Thankfully, though, the rest of school seems to be going well.

I also had my first Girl Scout meeting tonight. It was great to see the girls after the summer. We are down to just five girls in my Cadette/Junior troop. We are small, but have lots of fun. I really like these girls and am looking forward to all the cool things we will do this year. I am secretly hoping that they will be together trough graduation. The girls don't necessarily hang out together at school, but they jell well in the troop. It is a nice mix of personalities.

Hopefully I will be back on the blogging bandwagon next week!

No comments: