Monday, October 11, 2010

Finding my ground....

After a rough and bumpy start to Fall, I feel like the earth is starting to settle beneath my feet. Many things collided to cause much anxiety and stress. Thankfully, I feel like I am beginning to get a better grip on things and the world is looking a little brighter. The mouse situation is starting to get under control (we caught eight!), Oktoberfests are winding down, Husband is done with his extensive Boy Scout training, soccer tournaments are over, my germ/blood obsession is still there (but I am trying to manage it better), Girl Scouts have hit their stride, Sunday School is shaping up (after so much stress finding teachers), we have a new garage door, my library helper is FANTASTIC, kids are doing well in school, and I have actually planted some fall flowers!

The kids had last Friday off of school and, since it was such a beautiful day, we headed to the Botanical Gardens. It was so great to get away for the day and enjoy ourselves as a family. Just what we all needed. Made even better because Husband was able to join us for lunch. The above picture is of them pretending to be Lewis, Clark and Sacajawea.

No comments: