Monday, April 25, 2011

Should I build an Ark?

As you have read, our basement is flooding. This is not unheard of as it has happened before. What is crazy is that a water main broke at Husband's work early this morning. He spent all morning helping manage the crisis. What I am beginning to see is that the universe is sending us a sign that either:

1. We should build an Ark.

or

2. We are supposed to be living on an island, such as Hawaii.

I am leaning towards option #2. While the kids would get a kick out of building an Ark, I see myself swimming in the beautiful waters off of Hawaii. Which would you choose?

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

My inlaws down in Cairo have water seeping up from the ground as well as rising higher and higher outside the floodgates. I'm supposed to visit Friday!!! Eep. I knew this was all coming but somehow it seems unreal kind of amounts of water.

Your comment verifcation words are the best lately: iritati

plaidshoes said...

That is funny about the word verification!

Good luck to your family in Cairo. I hope you don't have to spend the weekend sandbagging and pumping out water. I keep looking at our basement and wondering if it will EVER stop! I hope your house is holding out!!