Friday, July 1, 2011

St. Louis

One of the major pluses of going back to school for the Master of Sustainability degree is that I get to hear of all the cool things various cities are doing to increase their sustainability. When you are not in the loop, it is easy to get frustrated when you see so very little happening. I have little patience, and want it all done now! These last couple of weeks, the Director of Sustainability for St. Louis has been speaking/working with us. I have to say, it has really renewed my faith in St. Louis to hear of all the initiatives that not only the city is working for, but also other non-governmental agencies. It gives me a lot of hope for the area. I am especially excited because for the next six weeks I (and two others) get to work on a field project with her. I can't wait!

No comments: