Saturday, July 23, 2011

Style Stitches: Month 7

Key Keeper Coin Purse

This little gem is suggested to accompany the month 6 Teardrop Bag (which I love and have been using constantly). While I like it, the zipper installation was a huge pain and ended with an opening that is almost too small to do anything with. My daughter can't even get her hand all the way in! Additionally, there is a pocket inside - which really just functions as a divider. If I ever make it again, I will investigate a different zipper installation and just leave out the interior pocket.

Month 8's project is a fringed structured hobo bag. I have to admit that I don't like the look of it at all. Since I have a ton of sewing to do for my mother-in-law, I am going to skip next month. I am looking forward to month 9 - the Blossom Handbag!

1 comment:

DanaCK said...

I love this--you are so talented!