Thursday, April 12, 2012

If I Could Turn Back Time...

One of the classes I am taking is Engineering a Sustainable World.  It is taught by four different professors, each discussing a various aspect of engineering and how it applies to sustainability.  By far, my favorite as been sustainable product design. We had a sneak peak at this class last summer, but have now gotten a much larger perspective.  I wish I could go back in time and tell my 17 year old self that engineering is actually interesting and that there are a ton of cool things you can do with it. Of course, my dad (the engineer) was telling me this constantly, but he needed a much better marketing strategy!  If I had known all the cool/sustainable products I could have helped develop, I would have been a lot more interested.

No comments: