Friday, May 11, 2012

New Plaid Shoes

Today is my birthday!! I love birthdays. Since everyone is working or at school, I have planned, a la The Muppet Show, a "Me Party"! I am super excited for it.  I woke up to breakfast in bed.  My favorite - french toast and strawberries and I got new plaid shoes.  Thank you Husband and kids!  The kids are now dropped off at school, so the day is mine!  I plan to head to the new music store to get some clarinet reeds and peruse the quintet selection.  Then I am going to Herbaria, my favorite local soap shop.  From there, to the Botanical Gardens to meet Husband for lunch.  After that I plan to spend a LOT of time at the fabric store looking at patterns and the new spring fabrics.  I will pick up the kids, hang out with them and then go to my favorite restaurant, Mai Lees, for dinner.  I will end the day with wine and Game of Thrones.  Perfect! I hope you all have a great day, too!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday!