Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weddding Music Jitters

This weekend my cousin is getting married.  We are all very excited for her.  What is causing me stress is that she asked me to play the wedding music!  Thankfully, I was able to convince the flute player in my quintet to join me (on the clarinet), so I won't have to be a solo act.  The music is beautiful and I love my cousin very much, so I don't want to screw it up!  I am grateful that the flute player is really good, so I can just focus on myself not getting squeaky and lost.  I have only played at one other wedding and that was with the whole quintet, so the stress level was a lot lower.  I could use some prayers this Saturday at 6.00pm!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Break a leg! I'll send you my best energy. :)

plaidshoes said...

Thank you, Sara!