Saturday, January 19, 2013

I Hope It Lasts


I am not sure I want to say this out-loud, but lately I have been feeling really happy.  I feel like I am getting a handle on things.  Maybe it was because fall kicked me to the curb, but January has brought a sense of balance that I haven't felt in a long time.  I hope it continues and I am going to make every effort to help it stay that way.  I am looking forward to a lot of things this Spring: District Assembly, launch of Missouri Interfaith Power and Light, conference in DC, joining the Northwinds Concert Band, getting my GRI certification, and - most excitedly, starting my online business.  Additionally, the family has found a rhythm that is working for us.  The kids and Husband are doing well and I am looking forward to all the events coming up in their lives.  I am knocking on wood that this feeling continues!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Sounds great! You deserve some good stuff, and a chance to get your batteries charged all the way up.