Friday, February 1, 2013

A Long Process

Wow, it is a lot of work getting a group started.  At times I have just wanted to quit.  But, I can't.  I really believe in this idea and want Missouri to be a part of it.  I am super excited that it is really starting to take off.  Yesterday, I worked a lot on revamping the website: Missouri Interfaith Power & Light. It is a work in progress, but I think I need to take a step back and let my eyes rest a bit.  Later today I, and another organizer, are meeting with a local group to see if they will act as our fiscal sponsor. So many details. I have big dreams for this group, though!  If your state has an affiliate, I encourage you to get involved! Together, we really can make a difference.

1 comment:

Lorrie Paige said...

I so can relate to getting a group started. It is extremely difficult, mainly in getting like-minded people that are truly passionate like the founder. Then there are personality clashes or division in the group's mission statement/vision....

Anyway, best of wishes to your group!