Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Gah - So Much To Do!

Summer did not bring an end to the busyness, but added to it.  After initially panicking about getting it all done, I have developed a somewhat schedule to help me stay focused.  All of it is work I am interested in, so I am thankful for that.  In addition to the MO IPL and capstone work, I have also started a small internship with the Symphony.  I am very excited about it, but I hadn't planned on it in my original scheduling, so things have been readjusted. I am helping them finish up some sustainability reporting and it has been cool to see the "behind the stage" action.  I am also giving a sermon in a couple weeks at my church.  I am very nervous about it.  It is about Jesus, so I am not sure how well it will be received.  I have also been toying with the idea of conducting communion.  I am not a minister, but I would like the service to be meaningful. Of course, it is also summer service, so I am not sure how many people will even be there! I hope your summers are a little more relaxing!

No comments: