Borrowing from Bridgett over at South City Musings, ten things I am afraid of:
1. Suffocation. I am pretty positive that if I had lived previous lives, this is how I died.
2. Sleeping with any limb hanging off the bed. I know some sort of scary undead will pull me under if I am not constantly vigilant about this.
3. ALS and pancreatic cancer. I don't know why, but the possibility of getting them panics me.
4. Planes. If I have to be on a plane, I will not be able to stop thinking about it until I am back home safe. It will consume my thoughts from the moment I book the ticket. I will also not get on a plane without my St. Christopher pendent.
5. Lakes. While I am not afraid to be in a lake, I don't like touching the bottom of them. I am convinced that is where people throw dead bodies and I will inadvertently touch it.
6. Unintentionally offending/hurting someone. I hate the thought that I might cause someone distress and will worry about it until I am sure I didn't or can apologize.
7. Going to jail. I just don't think I would fit in very well.
8. Losing my eyesight. I have horrible eyes. The thought of completely losing my vision is petrifying.
9. Accidentally poisoning someone. Not sure why I fear this, but it makes me forever hesitant to share my food (I am not trying to be stingy ;-)
10. Heat. I know this will sound silly, but I HATE being hot. The thought that climate change is here and the possibility of the world getting any hotter scares the *bleep* out of me.
What are your fears? Please share!